Health Insurance Service

Best Service
Health care and medical treatment in Australia can be significantly expensive, so it is always recommended to have proper health insurance for all temporary visa holders in Australia. It is mandatory for international students in Australia to maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of their stay in Australia. Likewise, for Graduate visa (Subclass 485) and some visitor visa holders, they are required to have Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC) while they are in Australia. Based on your requirements, we help you choose the best health insurance policy. We have partnered with OSHC Australia to help you find the best suitable policy on Overseas student health cover. Also, we have direct partnership with several other insurance companies like Allianz and NIB to cater your insurance requirements in Australia. Other providers are BUPA Australia, AHM, Medibank and CBHS.

Department of Home Affairs would require everyone who are mandated to have proper health insurance before they arrive in Australia. These policies will help you to incur unexpected medical costs while you are in Australia. Typically, OSHC and OVHC cover the following medical expenses depending upon the policy type.

  • Doctor’s appointment
  • Hospital costs
  • Emergency ambulance
  • Prescription medicine
  • Medical tests